Welcome to the Spooky Suburbs, where it is Halloween all year round, and it's you and your team's job to win and become the best team on the block!
Earn gold by purchasing pails, which are in your house, buy more pails to increase the amount of gold you earn.
Earn the victory by stealing your enemies' keycards, which are located in their basements, be careful though, because whilst your stealing their keycard, they might be on their way to steal yours too..
Earn resources by hitting the trees outside your house, and earn candy by hitting the Piñata attached to the tree outside your house, or by going to the Party Pavilion, located in the center of the map.
Head down to the Pawn Shop to sell whatever resources you obtain, and also buy Exotic Items, which are items that can't be crafted, Exotic Items will change on each major update, so whatever is in stock on one day, may not be there on the next day.
The map will be updated frequently, so keep your eyes peeled for new updates!
Good luck, have fun, and have a Happy Halloween!
- Feature Friday Winner
Version 1.2.1/1.2.2 - October 5th 2021
- Spooky Suburbs Tycoon is Featured!
- Fixed an issue where people couldn't publicly matchmake into Spooky Suburbs Tycoon.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes, the lighting would be set to default after respawning
Version 1.2.3 - October 6th 2021
- Modified how obtaining keycards work, due to an issue where keycards won't respawn if a player holding one leaves the game.
- Items, including coins will automatically despawn every 30 seconds.
Released Version 1.2 of SST
- Introducing Events, randomly occurring phenomena that will change the way you play for a short duration of time, more events will come soon!
- Added the Party Event, set your weapons aside and head down to the Party Pavilion, located in the center of the map, to get free items and gold, dance, and have fun!
- Modified the Party Pavilion.
- More Minor Updates
Released Version 1.1 of SST
- Added Candy Shop, where you can sell candy for profit!
- Updated Pawn Shop, and it's exotic item selection.
- When the game starts, it will tell you what team you're on.
- It's now more clear that you can't leave the house until you've bought your first pail.
- Buying the first pail no longer takes 1 gold out of your inventory.
- You are now automatically faster both in the Pawn Shop and the Candy Shop.
- It is no longer possible to obtain apples through hitting trees.
- You now spawn with a Common Assault Rifle, Common Pump Shotgun, Uncommon Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, 2 Bandages, and 1 Mini Shield.
- Fixed the sky, it now has an orange tint again.
- Fixed other bugs.
- Changed Visuals.
Map officially released.
No map videos yet.