👥Duos Bed Wars
🛸Last Reality Invasion
WELCOME TO REALITY-772
Reality-772 is a futuristic Cyber City, with Skyscrapers so tall it reaches the Edges of Space. However, this city isn't exactly peaceful (It never was anyway, Crime Rates were high), but it's currently being Invaded by the Last Reality!
Above those absurdly tall skyscrapers, is where this game takes place. A Duos Bed Wars. If you've played Bed Wars: Food Fight, I suppose you could call this it's official sequel due to how similar they are.
So here's the rundown;
- Break Enemy Beds to prevent them from respawning!
- Build Defenses around your Bed, your enemies will want to do the same to you.
- Build Bridges to reach new Islands (or Rooftops in this case), and find new resources, or enemy players.
- Collect Metal and Gold to buy Base upgrades
- Buy weapons and items to help you fight, or defend
- Last team standing wins!
THE LAST REALITY
The Last Reality are invading Reality-772, and they've hijacked the central skyscraper! I.. don't know why. Maybe it's a Beacon for them to summon another fleet like the Pyramid? Who knows.
Trespassers will patrol the map, with an Elite Unit patrolling the central skyscraper. Go here to find Gold, Loot and Powerful Items, at the cost of fighting Trespassers. Use the Abductor floating overhead to skydive!
UBER PRESENTS AND REBOOT VANS
Presents can be found across the map and be searched to find extra loot, but no present is more desirable than the UBER Present. These outer skyscrapers contain Special, UBER-ly large presents that give you UBER-ly good Loot. Mythic Weapons, Legendary Weapons, a ton of Materials.. there's no downsides!
In addition, the Reboot Vans spawn over here. If your bed is broken and you've lost your teammate, bring them back for another shot. Who knows if it'll be worth while. It might be the reason you win the game.
CHOOSE YOUR STARTING WEAPON
Upon Starting the Game and Respawning, you can choose what common rarity weapon you want to start off with. Choose between;
- Combat Pistol
- Prime Shotgun
- Twin-Mag SMG
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Cobra DMR
The weapons you didn't choose, you can find inside Presents.
In addition, when your Bed is broken, you'll be granted a Legendary variant of your starting weapon for compensation!
HEAVY TURRET BUILDINGS
Of course, the Citizens of Reality-772 aren't backing down without a fight. They've left Sentry Turrets on some of the Islands. You'll slowly take damage while using these, but the infinite ammo pays off.
Upgrade your base with Metal and Gold to unlock the following perks!
- Player Boost - 1.5x DAMAGE (1 Life)
- Player Boost - 1.5x SPEED (1 Life)
- Base Alarm - Get a notification when an enemy enters your base. (1 Use)
- Heal Pool - Your base's interior now gives passive Health Regeneration.
- Multi-Stock - Your base now produces 2x Wood and Stone.
- Gold Rush - Your base now produces 1 Gold every 15 seconds.
- Saucer License - Grants access to the UFO Vehicle above your base.
- Armored Wall - Purchase an Armored Wall, the strongest structure in the game.
No map updates yet.
No map videos yet.
Want your map trailer added? add it here!