Bendy And The Ink Machine (Chapter 1 Moving Pictures.) is a horror experience who Joey Drew invites you back to the studio after years of the closure of Joey Drew Studio's
(MORE INFO) In August 1966, retired Henry Stein receives a letter from his former friend and employer, Joey Drew, asking him to return to their animation studio and see something important. He finds the studio abandoned, but discovers an "ink machine", installed sometime after Henry's departure 30 years earlier.
- Feature Friday Winner
- Fixed the trick tile glitch. Cause the floor was supposed to collapse when you reached the exit of the studio. Sorry for the late notice it should be fixed now.
- Finding the puzzle pieces now have a tracker device that will let you get them any where around the map not just finding the last one in the art room.
- Added the new HUD Device from the 17.00 update from Fortnite and made it so you can't see any of your HUD
- A new thumbnail for the map is now here!
- The map has a new look for chapter 1 due to it was a bit outdated
during chapter 2 release.
- Fixed when Bendy jumpscares you where he would be outside
the planks not inside.
- Added new suggestions at the pre-game lobby.
- Tweaked the Boris room to look a bit more like the real game.
- Added a new design to the entrance of the Ink Machine Room.
- Added a door from the artist room to Henry's old desk, to make it look like more like the actual game.
Mini News Update
- Fixed Mutator Zone VFX while in ink.
- A bit of minor tweaks to the map.
- Fixed SFX For certain areas.
Huge Map Updates
- Menu Has Changed
- More details
- Fixed all bugs
- New mechanics
Bendy Cutout Jumpscare (ADDED)
Fixed General Issues (FIXED BUGS)
New Objective Added (Rise The Ink Machine) (ADDED)
You can use your pickaxe now for breaking planks. (ADDED)
Now Using The Prop Manipulator Device (ADDED)
Bendy And The Ink Machine Trailer
Want your map trailer added? add it here!