(= Hi & Welcome!! =)
The Basics about Creator v213 (aka Marc (aka ME)):
- I’m an OG.
- I run GetMoGaming on YouTube & Twitter (It’s a chill channel – I don’t sweat it!)
- I’m a thinker! – I think!
- I enjoy creating clever maps, different maps, fun maps and just generally messing around with signals in Fortnite Creative.
- I prefer making Solo maps so I can completely control what the player sees and hears without distraction. But I don’t limit my maps to only Solo. If I have another map idea, I’ll get building.
- It takes me a long time to complete a map because I’m a perfectionist(Not as good as it sounds – it’s a hinderance). But my maps are always well made when they are finally completed.
- I started in September 2021. So I’m still a new creator with new ideas.
I’d like to thank everyone who has supported my creativity using my Creator Code v213 . I literally can’t do it without your support.
If you haven’t supported me yet, please consider doing so using creator code v213. It means so much to my creativity. It gives me a lot of motivation. So Thank You!
So Tommy Flitch was a complete success!! I’m so happy people enjoyed playing it!! (Especially considering there was a sound glitch that I had to work around!) Thanks to all my fellow YouTubers for spreading the word with playthroughs too. [I’ll add some links when I have time]
I’ve already started my next map, thanks to your support. I’m trying something different. A story-driven 4-player co-op sci-fi adventure. Don’t expect another Jump-scare fest. This will be something new and different. I’m not going to say anymore as I’m still deciding on the details as I go. Just so my supporters know, it could take a couple of months to reach the release phase. But when it is released, you know it’ll be solid 😉