This week’s update is admittedly pretty small compared to the most recent v8.10 patch but it has two exciting additions that are worth checking out! We got ourselves a new Black Glass Island along with a new weapon – the Flint-Knock pistol.
Black Glass Island
Reflect your creativity onto this brand new island!
Knock, knock…who’s there? Flint-Knock! Flick-Knock who? I.. er… didn’t think this far ahead. But probably don’t open the door for a gun, just saying. Pick the perfect time and knock yourself or enemies back with this new weapon!
- Black Glass Island
- Fixed an issue where grenades were thrown from outside the save volume of islands, toward the island, would apply grenade effects (eg. knockback, chiller effects) to other players and vehicles.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Flint-Knock Pistol
- Available in Common and Uncommon Rarities.
- Found from Floor Loot.
- Knocks back the shooter. Can also knock back the target if they’re close enough.
- The closer you are to the target, the farther they get knocked away.
- The shooter can crouch to prevent the knockback.
- Close range damage: 86/90
- Significant damage falloff.
- Must reload after each shot.
- 3 second reload time.
- Uses Heavy Ammo.
CREATIVE TOOLS + PHONE
- Fixed an issue where some objects had become un-targetable with the Phone, such as Llamas and Vehicles. Those now react correctly when targeted by the Phone.
- Fixed an issue where a Sentry would occasionally not cause damage to players.
- Made stability improvements around ending and leaving games in Creative Mode.
Are you excited about the new additions? Let us know in the comments!