Attention Fortnite builders! You know what time of the week it is. New Fortnite content update v9.10 is live! Although it’s a minor update, it has a few additions to the game which are definitely worth checking out. You will see a new exciting weapon, new theme, and some ground floor prefabs and galleries! Let’s hop into patch notes…
Powerful close-combat weapon!
New Ground Floors
Alter your creations flooring to capture the correct atmosphere!
Create your own mineshaft to explore!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Burst SMG
- Available in Common, Uncommon and Rare variants.
- Fires a quick 4 round burst.
- Deals 23, 24, 25 damage.
- 1.75x headshot multiplier.
- 24 round magazine.
- Uses Light Ammo.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Added 4 New Ground Floor Galleries
- Grass X Dirt Gallery B – similar design to the previous Grass Floor Gallery, but now features sprigs of grass.
- Grass X Wavy Sand Floor Gallery
- Wavy Sand X Sand Floor Gallery
- Snow X Gravel Floor Gallery
- Added Ring Gallery B – which features rings the same colors as the beacon lights.
- Added the Mine Gallery.
- Added a Prop Door Gallery – doors that act as props, so they can be placed anywhere.
- Added a Variant Wall Gallery – giving more customization options for buildings.
Full patch notes with bug fixes are here. Are you excited about the new additions? Let us know in the comments!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram for new map additions and creative news!