It feels like Season 9 arrived only yesterday, but it’s already time for a whole new Season! Over the past 84 days, Creative has grown and matured, and this new Season brings with it a few fun additions.
We get a new “Grid Island”, Risky Reels prefabs, the Cabin prop gallery, a bunch of gameplay adjustments and some bug fixes with adjustments to devices.
There is also an Advanced Storm Controller for all you Creative BR warriors to create your multi-phase storms.
We hope we got your attention! Let’s hop into patch notes.
Advanced Storm Controller
- Now you can replicate the Battle Royale 10 wave storm, or you can create your own multi-phase storm.
Advanced Storm Beacon
- This allows you to customize specific phases or to set the number of phases of the Advanced Storm Controller.
- While in a Weapon-Free Zone, a player cannot fire a weapon, swing a pickaxe, throw a grenade, or use items.
Few suits make you feel as powerful as a mech suit does. In this two-person vehicle, players can control its movement while their partner controls its firepower. Those feeling extra adventurous can operate it solo by switching between moving and shooting!
Junkyard Juke LTM
- Bring junk to the incinerator to receive points for your team. The bigger piece of junk, the more points.
Sky Station Showdown LTM
- Battle the other squads to claim the most points from the capture zones! Climb to the top of the Fast Food towers while protecting your VIP! Use impulse grenades and other power ups to blast other teams out of the capture zones!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- This vehicle can be operated by up to two players. If two players are operating it, one (the driver) controls movement, while the other (the gunner) rains down missiles and shotgun shots.
- The driver is able to:
- Dash into combat.
- Super Jump to victory.
- Stomp enemies and structures into the ground.
- Anything you would normally harvest will grant materials when destroyed.
- The passenger has two weapons at their disposal: a shotgun and a missile launcher.
- Clip Size: 10
- Damage: 50
- Headshot Multiplier: 1.5x
- Missile Launcher
- Fires up to 10 missiles at once.
- Holding down Trigger will begin loading missiles.
- After releasing Trigger, or after 10 missiles have been loaded, all missiles will automatically fire.
- New Mechanic: Overshield
- Consumes 200 of any Material type to create a personal overshield for 5 seconds to protect you in the mech.
- Added the Grid Island – A flat island entirely covered with grid squares to help with building measurements. The white grid square marks the center of the island. This island is low to the ocean to give the most room for building possible.
- Added options for Team Rotation to allow for rotating between teams at various rounds.
- Added 3rd, 4th, 5th , 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 20th, 40th, 60th options
- Every Round and Every Other Round are still available, too.
- Added a “Team Visuals Determined At” game option for controlling what cosmetic details (Team Names, Team Colors, etc) are associated with teams in game modes where the teams rotate from round to round.
- Round Start, Game Start (default: Round Start)
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Added the Risky Reels Prefab.
- Added the Risky Reels Gallery.
- Added more props to the Cabin Prop Gallery.
- Added the campground arch to the Cabin Gallery.
- Added more RV variants and the Snow Cone Truck to Car Gallery A.
- Added additional car colors to Car Gallery B and removed the cars from Car Gallery A.
- Added “When Exploded Transmit On” setting to Explosive Devices that triggers when the object is detonated.
- Added Team Settings device channel trigger for when a team is eliminated.
- Added a 20 Seconds option to the Player Capture Time setting for the Capture Area device.
- Added new Reset Times Triggered When Receiving From setting to Trigger device, which upon receipt, resets the counter for the number of times the Trigger has been activated.
- The Timer’s display now flashes when the timer completes.
- Fixed an issue where Timers would not be synchronized between all players.
- Fixed an issue where Timer would trigger 1 second too late.
- Fixed an issue where timer would play a sound every time it spawned (rather than only on placement).
- Fixed Timer Device being able to be destroyed. It’s now indestructible.
- New Options
- Team (Any, 1-16. Default: Any). Which team can start or stop the Timer.
- Complete Once (Yes, No. default: No). Will lock the device after it’s completed once. Allows the Timer to be used as a ‘Fastest Time’ trigger. A locked timer requires to be Reset via a received message before it can be used again.
- Complete on End (Yes, No. Default:Yes). Whether or not the timer counts as Completed when it hits 00:00. Set to No to be used as a race to trigger it before it ends.
- Show Trigger (Yes / No. Default: Yes). Shows or Hides the trigger pad on the device. When No, you’ll need to remotely trigger the device rather than having players manually activate it by touching the pad.
- Alarm Audio (None / Siren. Default: Siren). Enables or disables the siren setting.
- Alarm Volume (Very Low, Low, Medium, Loud, Very Loud. Default: Very Loud).
- Score Value (-20 – 20. Default: 0). Provides score to the person who triggered / completed the timer when it completes.
- Lap Time Team (Activating Team, None, 1-16. Default: None). Defines which team to update the lap time for when this timer is completed. Lap time is a new option in the Island’s UI Settings that can be shown on the scoreboard and used as a win condition.
- Lap Time Style (Count Up, Count Down. Default: Count Down). Counting up sends the total time elapsed to the scoreboard. Counting down sends the remaining time.
- Added Receiver Support:
- Start when Receiving From. Starts the timer.
- Pause When Receiving From. Pauses the timer.
- Reset When Receiving From. Resets the timer back to its initial state (auto-starting it if the auto-start setting is on).
- Enable When Receiving From. Powers-up, allowing it to be used.
- Disable When Receiving From. Powers-down, stopping it counting-down or receiving input.
- Complete when Receiving From. Completes the Timer, stopping it, triggering the alarm and updating the lap time (if set).
- Set Lap Time when Receiving From. Sends the lap time to the scoreboard (if set) without stopping the timer.
- Added Transmitter Support:
- When Complete Transmit On. Sends a signal on a specific channel when the timer completes.
Color Changing Block
- New Options
- Enable on Minigame Start option (Yes, No. Default: Yes). Whether it can be touched to change color at the start of the minigame, or needs to be enabled before doing so.
- Adding Receiver support
- Enable on Received From. Allows this to be changed in color when touched.
- Disable on Received From: Disallows color changing on touch.
- Reset on Received From: Resets to the default color.
- Set on Received From: Sets the block to the team of the player that sent the signal, allowing for remote activation.
- Zone Visible In Game (Off/On)
- Base Visible In Game (Off/On)
- Zone Width (½, 1-20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100)
- Zone Depth (½, 1-20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100)
- Zone Height (½, 1-20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100)
- Enabled On Game Start (Enabled/Disabled)
- Receiver Support:
- Enable When Receiving From – Allows the Zone to turn on when receiving a remote signal
- Disable When Receiving From – Allows the Zone to be turned off when receiving a remote signal
Are you excited about the new seasonX? Let us know in the comments! Full patch notes with bug fixes are here.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram for new map additions and creative news!