Fortnite has rolled out its 9.41 content update patch with this week’s new goodies. You already know if it’s a content update we won’t be getting much but we’ll work with it! We will get to see long-anticipated Movie Set Prefabs and Galleries and the new Sniper rifle with a secret power…
The Storm Scout sniper rifle, as it’s called, is unique for one key reason. It scope has what Epic calls “an embedded weather map,” and this lets you know where upcoming storm circles will be located before the in-game minimap begins to display them. Let’s hop in the Patch notes!
Movie Set Prefabs
Lights. Camera. Action! Set the scene for the next blockbuster using the Movie Set prefabs and galleries.
Storm Scout Sniper Rifle
Stay one step ahead of the Storm by scoping in to see its next location!
Prop Hunt LTM
Face off in a thrilling game of hide and seek with a twist. Play StrayKite’s Prop Hunt game as an LTM! The Prop Hunt LTM will be available on July 25th.
- Players can now edit pre-built structures during a game.
- Coins are no longer disappearing while in Create mode after finishing a game.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- 4 New Movie Set Prefabs
- Movie Set Warehouse
- Movie Set Helicopter Crash
- Movie Set Docks
- Movie Set Ceremony
- 3 New Galleries
- Movie Set Gallery
- Movie Set Prop Gallery
- Nature Tree Gallery B
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Storm Scout Sniper Rifle
- The scope on this sniper rifle contains an embedded weather map that displays upcoming storm circles before they are revealed on the minimap.
- Available at Epic and Legendary Rarities.
- Damage: 81/85
- Headshot: 202/212
- 1.1 Rounds per second.
- Uses Heavy Ammo.
- Reload Speed: 2.84s/2.7s.
Are you excited about the new additions? Let us know in the comments!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram for new map additions and creative news!