The Perfect Fashion Show Map for Content Creators and Streamers!!
Fully Button Operated and host friendly for any rules! 4 Total Rounds for Combos, Wraps, Gliders and Final Voting.
AFK and Grief Prevention!
Host and Player Areas Easily Designated
Player Waiting Room to Test/Change Combo
Button Controlled Rounds & Doors
*Upon Starting the Next Round, anyone who hasn't been judged on the Previous will be Eliminated
You can Disable Button Controlled Doors
*Players will be able to Freely Open/Close Doors. Doors will Remain Locked until Each Judging Round Starts)
You can Select Extra Judges
If you Experience a Blue Lighting Issue while on Low Settings, Please use this Button
Wrap Areas have Grief Prevention to Allow Shooting (For Reactiveness)
*Shooting can be Disabled/Enabled in the Wrap Judging Room
Easy to View Glider Round, and Switch to Disable/Enable in-case Device Traps Player
Player Counters in Each Room
Finals Room, with Wrap and Glider Toggles, and Winner's Display
Alternatively, you can Enable some Podiums to Display the Top 3 Players.
Once Game has Ended, the Scoreboard accurately shows everyone's Placement.
Content Creator Fashion Show: 2810-7433-9732
CUSTOM RULES FASHION SHOW
This Version Contains all the Same Options as the Original, and More to give Hosts more Flexibility
Performance Judging Room with 5 Slots allowing Players to Spray and Emote
*Placed after Glider Round (before Finals)
Host can Unlock Changing Booths for Players in between Each Round
Custom Rules Fashion Show: 5473-1126-6335
- Feature Friday Winner
- Added the Option to Enable Podiums in the Finals Room..
- Added a Button to Fix Lighting Issues for Players on Lower Settings.
- Both Map Versions now Support up to 100 Players.
- Video: https://twitter.com/Poke681YT/status/1583599248373067776?s=20&t=Lh_G6Ouj4TJqxvtqJLdBfA
- Added the Option to have more than 1 Judge.
- Added the Option to Disable Button Controlled Doors, so Players have Full Access to Open/Close them. (They Remain Locked until each Judging Round Starts)
- Added the Option to Disable/Enable Player Shooting in the Wrap Judging Room.
- Video: https://twitter.com/Poke681YT/status/1561516037350227970?s=20&t=Lh_G6Ouj4TJqxvtqJLdBfA
Want your map trailer added? add it here!