Tact’s Ultimate Battle Royale (Solos)
Battle Royale - Solos
The Primary gamemode. For those who want a Casual Competitive Experience.
LTM - Sword Fight 2.0 (Solos)
Solos - Every Single POI has a Sword In The Stone placed down. Claim The Infinity Blade and Wreck Havoc. Guns are still available though, so be extra careful where you go!
2-16 Players – Custom Battle Royale Island made entirely from Scratch. Swimmable Water, 50 Siphon and Multi-Phase Storm. You gain 2x Materials from Harvesting, and extra Chests spawn due to the lack of Floor Loot. Get Battling the way you want!
- Drop Into Unqiue POI’s such as Sudoman Secret Labs, Hyper Space with it’s Strange Portals and Lost Labyrinth; a recreation of one of Tact’s old Blocks!
- Swim Around all you like, and negate Fall Damage.
- All Chests contain the current Battle Royale Loot Pool, so the map will stay up to date with the Meta.
- The Storm has 8-Phases. The longer your game lasts, the more intense the storm will get. End Game Scenarios feel like Zone Wars, but faster paced.
- Since Siphon is enabled to 50, The more aggressive gameplay is also more rewarding!
- Play Solos, Duos or Squads Varients, with LTM’s on the way!
- 6v6 Team Rumble – Of Course, since some players aren’t comfortable with Solos. Respawns are on, first team to 25 Eliminations wins.
- Dark Hour – Themed Around Persona 3, this LTM makes the map dark, slightly foggy with a Green-ish tint and every player Spawns with Revolvers to symbolise the Evokers held by SEES.
This map will be updated with new Modes or changes to Modes overtime. Enjoy everyone! -Tact