Update v1.1 - The Bank Robbery Update
ROB THE BANK!
The town of Freehollow has collected quite a few reserves of gold, currently stored in the underground vault at Freehollow Bank. It belongs to the town, but it's yours for the taking. Collect dynamite to blow open the Vault door, and steal the gold for yourself! But warning - you only have 3 minutes to collect as much as possible, and you're out!
If you rob the bank, you'll automatically become a Bandit and will be the most wanted player in the game. Be the first person to take out a player with a bounty and you'll receive a generous reward of 15 Gold for your troubles!
• Bank vault can now be robbed by any player using 10 Dynamite
• Robbing the bank will turn you into an Outlaw and give you a Bounty
• Added matchmaking portal at the back of the General Store
• Added a new tombstone in the Graveyard
• Dynamite is no longer sold in stacks of 5
• Dynamite now costs 10 Gold
• Job buttons are easier to see and have a 5 second cooldown instead of 2 minutes
• Bank doors are now locked and require lockpicking before working as usual
• Fixed 90 second autostart not working, fixing lobbies and matchmaking
Update v1.11 - Bows
The Gun Store has received a fresh supply of new weapons! Makeshift Bows are now available to purchase, along with Arrows and a Primal Stink Bow for those who want that extra kick.
• Makeshift Bow can now be purchased for 10 Gold
• Primal Stink Bow can now be purchased for 30 Gold
• Arrows can now be purchased for 5 Gold
Update v2.0 - The XL Island Update
The town's residents have discovered a forest in the outskirts of the desert, and are starting to make a life there! It includes vast mountains, abandoned buildings, and more.
BECOME A LUMBERJACK
Chop down trees and sell your wood for profit, or keep your wood and use it to craft new weapons and items!
• Converted Outlaw's Haven to the XL island permanently
• Added a brand new forest region
• Added Passive Mode
• Added a new Lumberjack job
• You can now earn wood and use it to craft, or sell it for gold
• Added a Ranch you can buy and own
• Added The Wood Shack for selling or buying wood
• Fast travel coach added around the map
• Glass windows added to all buildings in the town
• Added changing booths into all houses
• Added Wooden Specials into the Gun Store that you can buy with wood
• Added mountains all around the map
• Spawn moved to front of town
• Moved Hotel Room changing booth
• Added glass into every building window
• Invisible barriers have been moved around to allow for the new Forest region
• You can no longer become an Alien, although the UFO is still there with the Prop-o-Matic available for 100 Gold
• Fixed a bug which caused a hotel wall to get destroyed
• Fixed a bug where house chests would get the weapons stuck inside them
• Fixed a bug where you would spawn on a job's spawn pad when joining in progress